SAMPLE AFFIDAVIT | LATE REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE CONTRACT

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
Quezon City, Philippines                       ) S.S.


AFFIDAVIT OF LATE REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE

I, Maria Ligaya, Filipino, of legal age, single and a resident of 123 Bagong Liwanag, Barangay Sinilangan, Quezon City, Philippines, having been duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and state:

1. That I know the person of Mary Anne as she has been my close friend and classmate classmate from Elementary to College;

2. That I know for a fact that Mary Anne and Mario were married on March 1 2021 in a Marriage Ceremony solemnized by Rev. Fr. Juan Gonzales;

3. That it was discovered last March 12, 2021 when Mary Anne requested for a copy of their marriage certificate from the Civil Registrar that the said document has not yet been registered probably through oversight and so the said Marriage Contract was only registered last March 10, 2021; and

4. That I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts and for whatever any and all legal purposes that this affidavit may serve.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereby set my hand this 14th day of March 2021, in the City of Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines.


MARIA LIGAYA
Affiant


JURAT
(Please see sample my sample format of Jurat on this link: Sample Jurat)

Comments

Popular Posts